Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 25 September 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate, Tuesday 23 October at 6.30pm
- Introductions, Apologies
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer – LHNCC membership update
- Councillors/MSP/MP Report/s
- Planning Update: Details available: LHNCC website planning page
- 17/03194/FUL: MV Fingal: Licensing Board Members site visit update
- 18/07468/PAN: 5 Baltic Street. Public Consultation – Wed. 31 October, 3.00pm. – 9.00pm (extended from 7.00pm), Malmaison Hotel. Feedback from meeting on 4/10/18 with William Muir from Sundial Properties
- 18/08206/FUL: Bath Road (Salamander Street) – Discuss Application circulated 7/20/18
- 17/05415/FUL: Great Junction Street – Application approved. Feedback following invitation to visit Architect’s on Thursday 18/10/18 to view changes made.
- CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams): Update
- Events & feedback: Detail available: LHNCC website events page
- Newhaven Tram: Feedback following Public Events relating to Revised Designs (Out of The Blue 2/10/18; Ocean Terminal 13/10/18) Final Event McDonal Road Library, 2.00pm – 7.00pm 22/10/18, last chance to view. Public Consultation ends 28/2018 (query extension?).
- Open Meeting Thur. 4th Oct. 2018 Victoria Primary School 7pm – 9pm – feedback
- Victoria Primary School Christmas Lights
- Other work: Detail available LHNCC other work page
- WW1 Commemoration 10/11/18: Wreath ordered for this.
- Licensing Consultation – Response on behalf of LHNCC submitted 5/10/18
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting 27/9/18 Feedback
- Autumn Newsletter: Reminder visit our website and sign up for our Newsletter
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 27 November 2018
What: an open meeting about the future use of the Victoria Primary School building.
When: Thursday 4 October, 7pm to 9pm
Where: Victoria Primary School
Click the graphic above to see background information.
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at 7.00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item.
LHNCC has received these design concepts. Please note that they are initial and so are likely to change.
Please also note that Edinburgh Council does not currently have the funds for this building.
Click the graphic to see the full PDF.