LHNCC November 2020 minutes

MInutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held via Zoom, on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 7:00pm

Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item.

1 Introductions and apologies for absence

1.a Present

Stewart Auld LHNCC Neil Tulloch LHNCC Bill Rodger Trinity CC
Elaine Dick LHNCC Arthur Young LHNCC Cllr Jim Campbell Forth Ward
Don Giles LHNCC Bruce Ryan Minutes secretary 2 residents/visitors
Jennifer Marlborough LHNCC Jim Scanlon Leith Links CC
Douglas Tharby LHNCC Cllr Chas Booth Leith ward

1.b Apologies for absence

Gordon Munro Leith ward Deidre Brock MP Edinburgh North & Leith Police Scotland

2 Declaration of interests

None

3 Minutes of October 2020 meeting

Approved subject to noting in item 6.f.ii that installation of the notice-board is not contingent on the area being an eyesore (proposed N Tulloch, seconded S Auld, nem con)

4 Matters arising

4.a Item 8b (noise and pollution at Port of Leith

  • E Dick noted she had written to CEC in June, focussing on air pollution, but received no response. Cllr Booth noted that he has forwarded information from J Marlborough to CEC officers.
    • Action: Cllr Booth ot chase for a reply.

5 Police Report

See also report in Appendix 1. J Marlborough noted the following key points:

  • Operation Talla continues in line with restrictions on travel, principally that people living in higher tier areas must not travel to lower tier areas without a suitable exemption.
  • The majority of calls to police relate to public nuisance, theft/housebreaking and missing persons.
  • Local incidents and operations include a spate of vandalisms to cars, antisocial behaviour at Ocean Terminal, a cold-caller asking to buy gold, a visit to Citadel Youth Centre, a report of a crocodile in the Water of Leith.
  • Responses to calls related to bonfire night
  • Release of Edinburgh crime statistics for April to August 2020: fewer serious assaults, more offences involving weapons, slight increase in solvency rate, increase in fraud offences, increase in drink/drug-driving.
  • ‘Empty Kitchen Full Hearts’ provides free hot meals and food delivery, based at Leith Theatre
  • E Dick asked how to report back to police, given they cannot attend meetings via Zoom.
    • On-going action: J Marlborough to email LHNCC’s input to police, including the below.
  • E Dick: boy racers are operating again. Reports to 101 were rejected by its operators.
  • E Dick: youths using ‘Just Eat’ bikes are causing problems, including a break-in at Ocean Terminal.
    • Action: Cllr Booth to raise these problems with Police area commander.

6 Councillors’, MSPs’, MP’s reports

6.a Cllr Booth

  • Thanks to LHNCC members and others for work leading to the success on Discovery Gardens.
  • CEC’s budget consultation is under way. Due to coronavirus and other factors, the budget situation is extremely challenging.

7 Office-bearers’ reports

7.a Chair

See also full reports in Appendix 2.

  • Thanks to J Marlborough, E Dick, CEC cllrs and other community interest groups for their work on Discovery Gardens. I look forward to more such co-operative work
    • J Marlborough: the people working on this include SOS Leith, Trees of Edinburgh and a resident (name redacted).

7.b Vicechair

  • Please send me content for the newsletter – the next issue is due very soon.

7.c Secretary

See also links in Appendix 3

  • I recently met with Ocean Terminal’s manager (Michele McLeod).
    • OT is keen to be involved with the community. It could offer LHNCC a free meeting venue and a notice-board.
      • Action: E Dick to liaise with OT/Ms McLeod about meeting at OT.
    • OT could also provide free visits to Santa for those in need due to coronavirus. It was suggested that OT approaches W Barr of the Citadel, the Pilmeny group and Dr Bells Family Centre to find those who would most benefit from this.
    • OT could also considering provision of some art-studio space at better rates than other venues.
    • Ms McLeod will also look into where the Victoria Primary School time-capsule might be.

7.d Treasurer

  • Current balance is £1,220·08 (as of 12th October 2020). Three outstanding cheques mean the actual balance is £1,157·70.

8 Standing reports

8.a Planning

8.a.i Seafield Project – update

See also proposal in Appendix 4. N Tulloch reported:

  • The Seafield stakeholders (community councillors, CEC, landowners and developers) met on 2 November. CEC officials now have much to do. The four CCs agreed to undertake the following actions:
    • a formal meeting with Paul Lawrence (Director of Place, CEC) – postponed due to PL’s illness
    • creation of a website
    • meet with Port of Leith Housing Association and other housing associations about affordable housing
    • create a special purpose vehicle to undertake actions that CCs cannot do (e.g. obtain grants, hire architects)
      • Decision: LHNCC supported this proposal nem con

8.a.ii Albert Dock perimeter fencing

E Dick noted that Forth Ports’ proposals for fencing the side of the dock were prompted by a child falling into the dock earlier in 2020. There are concerns that the planned fencing is out of character for a listed dock area dock. Health and Safety Executive guidance suggests cable and chain solutions, not fence-panels. No planning application has yet been made but some work is already in progress. Residents want to work with Forth Ports to find a mutually acceptable solution.

  • A resident added that local concerns centre on potential changes to the area’s character. Other solutions used nearby include chain-fencing (near Teuchters’ Landing) and fine-wire fencing (near MV Fingal). Other dock areas have added more chains to existing bollards. It appears that Forth Ports proposals are rushed and not sympathetic to the area. There is concern that FP might install the proposed fences, then apply for retrospective consent.
  • Another resident noted that the quayside has different owners, potentially leading to different, clashing solutions.
  • N Tulloch: there are specific rules to protect people from potentially falling into docks – most are not publically accessible.
  • Cllr Booth: Some types of development around docks are permitted, so application for permission for this work may not be needed. LHNCC/residents could write to the relevant CEC officer. They should report any work done without permission.
  • J Marlborough: this matter could be raised at next week’s Leith Heritage meeting.
  • Action: J Marlborough to liaise with E Dick, N Tulloch and relevant residents, then write to CEC and Forth Ports.

8.a.iii Salamander St/Bath Rd

J Marlborough had attended the online public consultation – she was not impressed with the proposals. These had also been discussed following online consultation with the agent attended by LHNCC and LLCC planning group representatives prior to this. The PAN application is going to CEC’s DMSC tomorrow (25 November), yet the closing date for comments is 27th November – and CEC’s planning portal is now not accepting comments. JM has collated comments (see appendix 4) and sent these to the DMSC convenor. LLCC will submit comments this evening.

  • Action: J Marlborough to forward LHNCC’s collated comments to Cllr Booth.

8.a.iv Ocean Drive (Port of Leith) tram-stop application

J Marlborough: this application appeared on the portal today. There has been no clarification of why trees will be removed here, or why this stop is necessary given that there will be others nearby. Certain actions (including tree-removal) are ‘non-material’ due to the Trams Act and will, therefore, not be require consideration by CEC committee. Comments on the original planning application have not been transferred to the updated application, as had been promised.

  • A resident added that she has found it very difficult to get the trams team to engage with her concerns.
  • Action: JM to raise these conerns at theis week’s CCTT/TT meeting

8.a.v Trees in Stevedore Place

  • Cllr Booth: I’ve met with the trams team (TT) and cllrs about this. All were concerned about this. Delay was caused by TT not being sure whether tree-removal is necessary. However, it turns out that it is impossible to retain the trees in their current locations and have a tram-stop here. (The Trams Act mandates that the line must go here, and changing the locations of tram-stops in this area is not possible.) TT is willing to undertake a full arboricultural survey, and to investigate feasibility of moving the trees. (Construction in this area is due in 2022, so there is time to trial tree-movement.) TT is also willing to set up a public meeting about residents’ concerns.
    • Action: Cllr Booth to chase for a date for this meeting.
    • E Dick: there was a meeting with other residents about this topic. I also want to pursue planting of replacements if these trees must be removed.

8.b Licensing

Nothing to report

8.c Transport

8.c.i Trams/Community Councils Together on Trams

  • See items 8.a.iv and 8.a.v above for tram-related planning concerns.
  • J Marlborough: a resident has complained about work on occurring very early in the mornings, and lack of relevant comms
    • Action: JM to take this up with TT
  • A resident: On Constitution St, TT has installed concrete between tram-rails, not blocks or cobbles as would fit CS’s heritage.
    • J Marlborough: this was covered in initial design-discussions: people did not want cobbles as had been installed in Princes St because these are difficult to walk on.
    • Action: JM to ask TT about this.

8.c.ii Edinburgh Bus Users’ Group

J Marlborough: EBUS has been concerned about plans to remove bus stops from North Bridge and Chambers St,.resulting in issues, particularly for elderly and disabled pedestrians

8.c.iii Removal of bike racks at the Kirkgate

  • J Marlborough: CEC removed these for the Xmas-tree – they will be replaced in January.
  • E Dick: many stands are being vandalised, and bikes are being dumped in the docks. Should bikes require hire-deposits?
    • Cllr Campbell: there is a high level of such vandalism, leading to unsustainable costs. CEC, police and Transport for Edinburgh are working on how to discourage vandalism.
    • Cllr Booth: Deposit schemes would make no difference, because people steal the bikes. Bikes with red and blue flashing front lights, or no lights, have been stolen. Such thefts should be reported to the police and to the bike-scheme operators via 0131 278 3000 or support@edinburghcyclehire.com.

8.d Environment

8.d.i Update on Discovery Garden at Ocean Terminal

  • See items 6a and 7a above.
  • E Dick: I have met with M McLeod of OT about rejuvenation of the gardens, as suggested by Edinburgh Botanical Gardens.
    • Action: E Dick to look into funding, working with EBG and CEC.

8.d.ii Update on Crown Estate Scotland – sustainable communities fund

E Dick: LHNCC is waiting for a response from funders for its proposal for a green-space network feasibility study.

8.e Heritage

8.e.i Heart of Newhaven Community Project

  • J Marlborough: the latest HoN newsletter has been published. HoN is seeking volunteers – see the application form here.

8.f Community

8.f.i Leith Community Education Centre AGM (23 November 2020)

No-one from LHNCC attended this.

8.f.ii Victoria Primary School Christmas lights

  • D Tharby noted his proposals:
    • In previous years, LHNCC had donated up to £450 annually to pay for Santa’s presents, a PA system and first aiders. Despite ceasing to pay for the PA system, recently LHNCC has paid around £250 per year – this is not sustainable.
    • I’ve suggested to the school administrator that LHNCC would focus on the opening of the new school. VPS has now responded that the Xmas lights ceremony will not proceed this year, but would LHNCC still donate chocolates as before?
    • In part due to the lack of a community event this year, I suggest that LHNCC gives each classroom a box of ‘Celebrations’ and some more healthy food, at a total cost of £100.
  • Decision: this approach was agreed nem con.

8.f.iii Leith Chooses update

  • D Giles: the application form has been published; the voting process (using CEC’s consultation hub) is in development; there was a good public meeting on Leith Chooses’ future.
  • There was discussion of the drawbacks on online-only voting, the need for data-protection and the security of CEC systems.

8.f.iv 100 Days – Leith Forever Exhibition

J Marlborough: see link in Appendix 3. This event stems from Leith becoming part of Edinburgh 100 years ago.

8.f.v Resident issues

  1. Rubbish/litter on ground north of Portland Gardens
    • J Marlborough: I am trying to find out who is responsible for cleaning this area. Bins are not being uplifted. Meanwhile, a member of the public is undertaking this and other clean-up work in the local area
    • Cllr Booth: it’s very likely that this land is owned. I will take up bin-emptying issues with CEC. People can report dog fouling via https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/dogfouling. Please contact me if there is lack of action after reporting issues.
  2. Increase in graffiti in Leith Harbour
    • E Dick/a resident: there has been a large increase in graffiti in Leith harbour and up the Water of Leith. Fort Ports is not tackling graffiti on the bridge. Can LHNCC write to FP? How should graffiti in other areas be reported?
    • D Giles: CEC has a truck with a graffiti-cleaning system.
    • Cllr Booth: graffiti on council land can be reported via https://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/graffiti
    • Cllr Campbell: previous CEC/police action to identify and dissuade perpetrators was ceased due to costs.
    • B Rodger: does CEC have the power to encourage landowners to remove graffiti?
    • Cllr Campbell: CEC and the police can act if the graffiti is offensive, or breaks planning requirements.

8.g Newsletter

See item 7d above. Action: newsletter to be discussed via email and at a future members-only meeting

9 Neighbourhood

9.a North East Community Planning Partnership update

  • D Tharby: NECPP will meet on Thursday 28th January 2021
  • D Tharby: the Checkpoint group (monitors community planning work across Edinburgh) will meet on 9 December 2020.
  • No future Leith Neighbourhood Network meeting has yet been arranged.

10 AOCB

  • J Marlborough: I will meet on Friday with a company that wishes to film in Leith, then report to LHNCC
    • D Giles: The south part of the Shore is heavily used, and is falling apart – it needs much attention. Please raise this.

11 Date of next meeting

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Appendix 1: police report

Coronavirus pandemic:

The Police response under Operation Talla has continued in line with the updated Government regulations with regards to travel which came into effect from 6pm on Friday 20th November 2020:

  • It is against the law for people living in level 3 (including Edinburgh) or 4 areas to travel outside of their council areas, although there is an extensive list of exemptions (including travelling to/from work and shops)
  • People living elsewhere in Scotland must not travel to level 3 or level 4 areas, again with exemptions
  • There is not to be any non-essential travel between Scotland and other parts of the UK
  • 11 local authority areas moved to level 4 of the Government’s Covid-protection system: Glasgow, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Stirling, and West Lothian
  • Regulations relating to public gatherings, certain premises, licensed premises and unlicensed premises to continue as per previous updates, as well as requests from Public Health Scotland to engage with persons entering the country to ensure their adherence to quarantine requirements

Breakdown of calls in north Leith/Newhaven area (approx 280 in total) – stats for period 26/10-23/11/10

· 48 calls relating to public nuisance · 19 domestic-related calls · 34 concern-for/missing person calls
· 7 fireworks-related calls · 7 calls of other violence · 8 drug-related calls
· 25 calls of theft/housebreaking~ · 18 loud noise/music-related calls

 

Some of the local incidents/operations over the last month:

  • Between 4th& 7th November 2020, a series of vandalisms to cars were reported to Police throughout Leith where front windscreens had been smashed with what could have been muddy footwear-prints on the glass. CCTV enquiries with local properties and businesses are ongoing in an attempt to obtain images of the perpetrator(s).
  • There have been a number of recent calls about youths causing antisocial behaviour at Ocean Terminal, including running in & out of shops and the cinema, riding bikes on the floors and within carparks and shouting abuse at security staff. The youths have made off each time prior to Police arrival. The Police Liaison Officer is aware of the reemerging issue and is liaising with staff to engage with youths prior to any issues, with foot patrols having also resumed at the problem times.
  • On 4thNovember, a resident of Lindsay Place contacted Police regarding a male who was cold-calling in the area, asking if occupants had any gold to sell. The male was described only as white, with short black hair, wearing black jacket and trainers. While this visitation in itself is not a criminal act, please be aware that selling jewellery or other valuable items in this way will probably not offer the most financially favourable returns – and please remember to report any behaviour which you might find threatening from any unwanted visitors.
  • During the evening of Monday 16thNovember, community officers joined Citadel Youth Centre at their youth group on Leith Links and shared hot chocolates in the cold night air.
  • And on a lighter note…on 31stOctober, Police were called regarding a crocodile being seen in the Water of Leith. Thankfully, upon our arrival, there was no sign of any dangerous wildlife to cause us any concern.

Bonfire Night

Over the course of the fortnight embracing Halloween and Bonfire night, Police conducted uniformed and plain-clothed proactive patrols with Fire Officers in relation to antisocial behaviour across Leith and Craigmillar under the banner of Operation Crackle, mainly focussing on public parks. There were approximately 55 calls to Police relating to fireworks and bonfires across these areas; however this number includes some relating to covid19-concerns and others not requiring Police attendance.

Latest crime statistics for Edinburgh

Statistics have been released for the six-month period of 1st April to 30th September 2020. These figures show that in Edinburgh:

  • serious assaults reduced in number to 181 (from 128), with 40 fewer robberies compared with the same period last year
  • offences involving weapons have increased in number to 411 (from 387), with a slight rise in the annual solvency rate.
  • in line with a trend across Scotland, fraud offences have increased in number to 837 (from 700).
  • the number of drink- and drug- driving offences has increased to 251 offences (from 190).
  • there have been two occasions where there has been a fatality during a road collision, which is the same as last year; however, the number of serious and slight injury collisions have fallen.

Chief Superintendent Sean Scott (Divisional Commander) said, ‘Following the last quarter data, we are beginning to see crime levels return to normal levels. However, we remain committed to keeping our communities safe and bringing offenders to justice. While I am pleased to see the benefits of our proactive approach towards weapons, and of course, the fall in violent offences, it is always disheartening to see a rise in drink driving offences. It is never acceptable to get behind the wheel if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs and we will continue to target motorists who do so. Rises in online crimes are consistent across the country and continue to bring new challenges to policing. However, as DCC Fiona Taylor set out today, our cyber strategy provides clear direction as to how we aim to tackle the threat, risk and harm of digitally-enabled crime.’

‘Empty Kitchen Full Hearts’ @ Leith Theatre, 28-30 Ferry Road

Leith Theatre are continuing to host a free, hot meal service twice a day and free food delivery scheme provided by the charity ‘Empty Kitchen Full Hearts’ for homeless and vulnerable members of the community.

Appendix 2: chair’s report

Main report

I thank you again for attending this meeting. It is nice to see that we can make use of Zoom as we have been doing for some time now and that we can be joined by others in the community and have the time to listen to their concerns as we would be doing at any regular meeting.

I will cover most of my own activity under other sections of the Agenda.

I do however want to make a special note on developments around the Discovery Garden at Ocean Terminal. While there are still things to resolve I would like to thank not just the members of our own team, in particular our Secretary Jennifer Marlborough and our Vice Chair Elaine Dick, but also the role played by our CEC councillors and the other special interest groups in the wider community that were able to share not just our common interests but also to contribute their specialist knowledge and skills. The concerns we shared about this facility were clear, a case was prepared and presented in a voice to be heard and listened to. I very much hope that we can build upon this relationship which we have, I hope, thus formed as we head into a new year in 2021.

Discovery Garden is about a shared success across all those involved whatever part they were able and willing to play. It is the residents of and visitors to Leith that will be the winners. That is surely why we got involved in the first place.

I have news on our Neighbourhood Network and associated Partnership Meetings which are outlined elsewhere.

Supplements

It has been quite a quick month and it seems that there is not much to report.

Secretary and Chairman laid wreaths on behalf of LHNCC on Wednesday 11th November at 11.00 a.m. at the Leith Community Treatment Centre in Junction Place and at the Scottish Seafarers Memorial on Tuesday 17th November near the Malmaison Hotel on The Shore.

I attended the Scottish Service for Seafarers held in South Leith Parish Church on Sunday 15th November. The normal wreath laying ceremony had to be cancelled due to the current Covid -19 restrictions.

As a member of the £eith Chooses Steering Group and along with other members we hosted an online Community Meeting on Tuesday 10th November where we had the opportunity to outline the process for £eith Chooses for 2020/2021. This was very well attended with over twenty organisations represented along with representatives for CEC and other partners in the Leith community. With over thirty participants involved we are making good use of Zoom and somehow this seems quite normal.

On 9th November I was invited to attend a meeting on Trinity Community Council, our neighbours to the west. It was interesting to hear of their business and reflect upon our own particularly with regard to Policing and Planning.

Following on from this I met with Chair and Treasurer on 16th November, observing suitable social distancing of course, when we were able to establish our common interests in Newhaven primarily but also in the wider area of this part of North Edinburgh. I am hopeful that this will develop over the time ahead and in addition to contacts made with other community organisations in connection with the Discovery Garden response 2021 looks like it will lead to an even stronger community as we combine the synergy that this presents us with AND the enthusiasm to make things better.

On Thursday 19th November S Auld and I met to consider a way forward for VPS. The new school will open in August 2021.

I also attended the EACC AGM along with our official representative Jennifer Marlborough on 19th November. It was good to see that the key principals have been re-elected.

Neighbourhood Networks

I regret that I have no news of there being a meeting arranged for Leith Neighbourhood Network. As LCPP has a meeting arranged in late January 2021 I intend to raise this matter at the meeting.

Checkpoint Group

This will meet on Wednesday 9th December, 2020 A full report and update will be given at our January 2021 meeting. This group was set up in January 2020 so will have a full year in existence.

North East Locality Community Planning Partnership

This will meet on Thursday 28th January 2021. If there are matters that should be taken to this meeting can you please let me know as soon as possible as Agenda planning does take place well in advance. I remind you that I am YOUR representative, it is YOUR concerns and interests that I will take to the meeting.

Douglas Tharby, Chair (November 2020)

 

 

Appendix 3: secretary’s report and links

Appendix 4: proposal to establish CCC Seafield Ltd as a Special Purpose Vehicle

Seafield lies between the areas covered by the four community councils of Craigentinny, Portobello, Leith Links and Leith Harbour and Newhaven. The four community councils have agreed to collaborate with each other and work in partnership with City of Edinburgh Council towards the co-production of a masterplan for the future development of the Seafield area.

To date, representatives from each community council have been meeting on a fortnightly basis – sometimes on their own and sometimes with Council officials and elected members. On one occasion a meeting was held which also included some of the landowners, their agents and potential developers. The community councils have also, on an informal basis, started to work with an architect who has been offering advice and guidance on the process that lies ahead.

To support this process, and in order to keep our communities’ interests to the fore, we intend to seek some funding – either to assemble our own design team to provide support to deliver our aspirations for the development of the site, or as our financial contribution to the overall costs of a single master-planning exercise. To this end, and in order to create an efficient mechanism for our community councils to engage effectively in the ongoing negotiations with CEC, developers and other stakeholders as the ‘project’ develops over the coming years, we propose to establish a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)

An SPV can take many legal forms but its purpose is to allow our four community councils to act collectively, speak (when necessary) with one voice, and at all times ensure it is accountable to and reflecting the views of its constituent parts – the four community councils and beyond them, the four communities we represent.

Having taken legal advice, the simplest legal structure for us to adopt is a Company Limited by Guarantee. This form of company provides the advantages of limited liability (£1), a simple membership structure – the four community councils would be the four members – with the company directors (1 or 2 from each CC) comprising the Board. The SPV would be called CCC Seafield Ltd (Connecting Coastal Communities Seafield). Reporting and accountability arrangements to and from each community council can be whatever we choose them to be.

To progress the forming of the SPV, we require each community council to approve the proposal to register CCC Seafield Ltd as a Company Limited by Guarantee with Companies House.

Appendix 5: LHNCC – Response to Bath Road-Salamander Street proposals

Comments – Feedback:

  1. What is your overall impression of the proposals? (please ✔)
  • Very supportive
  • Supportive
  • Neutral
  • ✔ Not supportive ✔
  1. Which elements of the proposals appeal to you?
  • Very few as consultation boards are inadequate and not at all inspirational.
  • Does not identify breakdown regarding tenure – is this site is Build to Rent/Buy to Let/Private?
  • Traffic management does not address issues relating to Salamander Street being one of the main feeder routes from East Lothian, current air pollution, no current public transport available.
  • Waterfront development of yet more high density and high rise obstructing views and access.
  1. Are there any elements of the proposals that do not appeal to you?
  • Design – high rise apartments with no character same as every other recent development and is not inspirational in any way.
  • Unimaginative, poor landscaping and no provision for encouraging community cohesiveness.
  1. Is there anything you would like to see in the proposals that are not already included?
  • Needs to be imaginative in design to accommodate intergenerational housing and facilities encouraging community spirit. Integrated types of housing appropriate for all incorporating specific needs for disabled and older people
  • Build/buy to rent not desirable, tends to limit range of occupants
  • Variation of styles and community facilities/amenities – GP practice, dentist, community centre, school
  • More community green space, trees and play areas
  1. How informative have you found the online public consultation?
  • Very informative
  • Informative
  • Neutral
  • ✔ Not informative ✔
  • Lacking in detail
  • Don’t know
  1. Please provide any additional comments you would like to make:
  • Very disappointing as opportunity to use this space as showpiece for encouraging community integration and enhancing the area.
  • Does not identify breakdown regarding tenure – is this site is Build-to-Rent/Buy-to-Let/Private?
  • Traffic management does not address issues relating to Salamander Street being one of the main feeder routes from East Lothian, current air pollution, no current public transport available.
  • Waterfront development of yet more high density and high rise obstructing views and access.

Jennifer Marlborough, Secretary LHNCC

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.