LHNCC’s notes on the following planning matters have just been updated. See the bold items on the following pages:
(LHNCC apologises that these are published later than usual. This was due to LHNCC not meeting in December, and the minutes secretary being away in January.)
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 November 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italics. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 23 October 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate, Tuesday 23 October at 6.30pm
- Introductions, Apologies
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer – LHNCC membership update
- Councillors/MSP/MP Report/s
- Planning Update: Details available: LHNCC website planning page
- 17/03194/FUL: MV Fingal: Licensing Board Members site visit update
- 18/07468/PAN: 5 Baltic Street. Public Consultation – Wed. 31 October, 3.00pm. – 9.00pm (extended from 7.00pm), Malmaison Hotel. Feedback from meeting on 4/10/18 with William Muir from Sundial Properties
- 18/08206/FUL: Bath Road (Salamander Street) – Discuss Application circulated 7/20/18
- 17/05415/FUL: Great Junction Street – Application approved. Feedback following invitation to visit Architect’s on Thursday 18/10/18 to view changes made.
- CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams): Update
- Events & feedback: Detail available: LHNCC website events page
- Newhaven Tram: Feedback following Public Events relating to Revised Designs (Out of The Blue 2/10/18; Ocean Terminal 13/10/18) Final Event McDonal Road Library, 2.00pm – 7.00pm 22/10/18, last chance to view. Public Consultation ends 28/2018 (query extension?).
- Open Meeting Thur. 4th Oct. 2018 Victoria Primary School 7pm – 9pm – feedback
- Victoria Primary School Christmas Lights
- Other work: Detail available LHNCC other work page
- WW1 Commemoration 10/11/18: Wreath ordered for this.
- Licensing Consultation – Response on behalf of LHNCC submitted 5/10/18
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting 27/9/18 Feedback
- Autumn Newsletter: Reminder visit our website and sign up for our Newsletter
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 27 November 2018
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at 7.00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item.
(adapted from an email from EMA Architecture + Design Limited)
Proposed residential development with commerciaal units and associated landscape, drainage, roads and infastructure on behalf of BDW Trading limited.
Please click the thumbnails to see full PDFs of the PAN submission (9 March) for the above project. The application has been submitted on behalf of BDW Trading Limited and please note we have a public event scheduled with the dates / located below;
Location – Leith Public Library
Date – Wednesday 9th of May 2018
Time – 3pm till 7:30pm
In the short term, further information may be available from James Fraser of EMA.
for EMA Architecture + Design Limited
EMA Architecture + Design Limited
42 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, EH2 4HQ.
t: 0131 247 1450
m: 07880 808336