Minutes of the Community Councils Together on Trams/Trams Team meeting
(Construction Phase) via Google Meet on Thursday 25 June 2020 at 5:30pm Continue reading
Minutes of the Community Councils Together on Trams/Trams Team meeting (Construction Phase) via Google Meet on Thursday 28 May 2020 at 5:30pm Continue reading
LHNCC’s notes on the following planning matters have just been updated. See the bold items on the following pages:
Given the unusual nature of the circumstances we are in, we are doing our best for the Community Council and also the best in our responsibility to deliver upon our commitment to the community which we serve.
Because LHNCC is currently learning how to conduct meetings online, this will be a members-only ‘discussion’ meeting.
- LHNCC welcomes public input in advance via the website contact-form at https://lhncc.org.uk/contact-us/.
- Public input is equally welcome at any time after the meeting.
LHNCC is aware that online meetings exclude those who cannot access them, whatever the reason. However, this is the best it can offer under the current circumstances.
We would also like to thank all the valiant people who are providing essential services across all sectors in our community and beyond.
- Introductions, apologies
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of May 2020 meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report tbc POLICE SCOTLAND: Reporting hate crime circulated 16/6/20
- Report from Councillors
- Chair, Secretary andTreasurer reports
- Standing reports:
- Stead’s Place/106-162 Leith Walk – report on meeting with Developer
- 120 Ferry Road/Industry Lane
- Ocean Terminal proposal
- CEC updated information on planning changes relating to Coronavirus
- Development Construction restarts – Phased (5 phases)
- Trams/CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams) – Meeting 28 May
- Letter Trams to Newhaven project update on construction restart
- Rare whale bones amongst historical discoveries made in tram project excavations
- EBUG (Edinburgh Bus Users’ Group)
- TRAFFIC ORDERS – Find out what proposals there are for your area:
- Cladding issues – appeal from FoWLB
- Buildings at Risk: Update on Victoria And Rennie’s Isle Bridges.
- Edinburgh World Heritage Events:
- In conversation with…politicians – Thursday 4 June 2020
- How can we build a better city? – Thursday 25 June
- Cockburn Association Civic Trust – Meeting 2 June 2020.
- Doors Open Days 2020 – It is planned to host a virtual DOD event this year
- What should a post Covid-19 Edinburgh look like?
- Leith Chooses – Projects adapt to Covid-19 crisis
- EACC – Online meeting Thursday 18 June 2020 – feedback
- Neighbourhood Networks
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 26 August
Notes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council office-bearer meeting, held via Zoom on Tuesday 24 March 2020 at 7pm
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at the Leith Community Education Centre on Tuesday 25 February 2020 at 7pm Continue reading
Minutes of the Community Councils Together on Trams/Trams Team meeting (No 2 Construction Phase) at 165 Leith Walk on Thursday 27 February at 5:30pm Continue reading
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at the Leith Community Education Centre on Tuesday 28 January 2020 at 7pm Continue reading
These diversions are due to start in March. Click the thumbnails to see the full-size PDFs: