Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 23 October 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 24 April 2018 at 7.00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 February 2018 at 7.00pm
(with apologies for posting this so late)
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 February at 7.00pm
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police report
- Presentation (7.30 approx.): Rory Garriock, CEC Community Engagement Manager, Tram Pre-consultation update.
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer
- Councillors’, MSP’s, MP’s reports
- Planning update
- Planning Information, with direct access to relevant CEC Planning Applications, now available on LHNCC website
- Leith Chooses – Voting Saturday 3 March 2018
- ELDP Community Briefing Spring 2018 sessions
Venue: NE Locality Office, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, EH16 4DS
Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Time: 5pm – 6.30pm
light refreshments will be served from 4.45pm.
Contact: Judith Fordham, Development Plan Support Officer:
Tel. No: 0131 529 4692
- LHNCC Newsletter
- Request from Fiona Marks re Bollards in Melrose Drive
- Request from Noel Spencer who is in the process of setting up a non-profit community Art/Print hub in Leith called Bare Branding, an open access hub based on sharing similar to Leith Tool Library. Looking for premises and investment.
- Request from Denise Young, a Community and Engagement Development Worker for the RVS who is helping volunteers within the Leith area to set up a new book group for older people.
- d) Visit to SS Explorer-tbc
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 27 March 2018
Click to download: 2017_09_26 final