Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 25 September 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate, Tuesday 23 October at 6.30pm
- Introductions, Apologies
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer – LHNCC membership update
- Councillors/MSP/MP Report/s
- Planning Update: Details available: LHNCC website planning page
- 17/03194/FUL: MV Fingal: Licensing Board Members site visit update
- 18/07468/PAN: 5 Baltic Street. Public Consultation – Wed. 31 October, 3.00pm. – 9.00pm (extended from 7.00pm), Malmaison Hotel. Feedback from meeting on 4/10/18 with William Muir from Sundial Properties
- 18/08206/FUL: Bath Road (Salamander Street) – Discuss Application circulated 7/20/18
- 17/05415/FUL: Great Junction Street – Application approved. Feedback following invitation to visit Architect’s on Thursday 18/10/18 to view changes made.
- CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams): Update
- Events & feedback: Detail available: LHNCC website events page
- Newhaven Tram: Feedback following Public Events relating to Revised Designs (Out of The Blue 2/10/18; Ocean Terminal 13/10/18) Final Event McDonal Road Library, 2.00pm – 7.00pm 22/10/18, last chance to view. Public Consultation ends 28/2018 (query extension?).
- Open Meeting Thur. 4th Oct. 2018 Victoria Primary School 7pm – 9pm – feedback
- Victoria Primary School Christmas Lights
- Other work: Detail available LHNCC other work page
- WW1 Commemoration 10/11/18: Wreath ordered for this.
- Licensing Consultation – Response on behalf of LHNCC submitted 5/10/18
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership meeting 27/9/18 Feedback
- Autumn Newsletter: Reminder visit our website and sign up for our Newsletter
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 27 November 2018
Edinburgh’s Licensing Board is consulting on the terms of a new draft statement of Licensing Policy, and its Assessment of Overprovision in the Board’s area. Details of the consultations are available on the Consultation Hub on the Council’s website at the following locations:
Responses to the consultations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultations remain open until 5 October 2018.