LHNCC May 2022 minutes

Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held via MS Teams, on Tuesday 25 May 2022 at 6:30pm

Actions and decisions are red italic. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item.

1 Introductions and apologies for absence

1.a Present

Elaine Dick LHNCC Neil Tulloch LHNCC
D Giles LHNCC Arthur Young LHNCC
Jennifer Marlborough LHNCC Cllr Adam McVey Leith ward
Douglas Tharby LHNCC ~2 residents/visitors

1.b Apologies for absence

Bruce Ryan minutes secretary

2 Declaration of interests

None

3 Minutes of March 2022 meeting

Approved as-is (proposed N Tulloch, seconded A Young, nem con)

4 Matters arising

All dealt with in agenda below

5 Police Report

See PDF on LHNCC website or text of report in appendix 1. J Marlborough reported:

  • Officers assisted with the Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan parade.
  • Officers attended an assault in Great Junction St.
  • Officers attended local schools to advise about online safety etc
  • Officers have been deployed at various football matches, demonstrations, elections etc
  • Officers are aware of parking issues at Rennie’s Isle
  • Officers are taking action on the Tyre Extinguishers protests.
  • Officers will act on the All Out day of action (31 May), royalty-related events and summer activities.

6 Councillor/MSP/MP reports

6.a Cllr Booth

  • He has asked for a meeting with Lothian Buses about concerns over the withdrawal of the 22 service and other matters.
  • He has contacted constituents who are concerned about the possible demolition of the rainbow bridge. CEC officers assure him that an options paper will be presented to ward councillors soon.

6.b Cllr McVey

  • His first [post-election] in-person surgery has taken place. Hence he has picked up-casework about Leith Library.
  • He has also asked Lothian Buses to explain why it plans to remove the 22 service, and whether this will be temporary.
  • He has met with Cllr Booth and Cllr Faccenda to work together on community issues, e.g. the rainbow bridge.
    • J Marlborough: there is clear need for the 22 service to remain as-is.
  • The communal waste-bin review is in progress, although not without issues, e.g. on placement of bins. I am working to resolve such issues.
    • J Marlborough: blocked drains on Lindsay Rd and Portland Place are causing pavement-flooding.
    • Cllr McVey: if it’s a blocked gully, CEC is due to clear it. If it’s to do with overall capacity, it’s a Scottish Water issue.
    • D Tharby: there are issues with waste collection because of staff shortages from COVID.

7 Chair, Secretary and Treasurer reports

7.a Chair

See also full report in appendix 2.

  • Tram works appear to be progressing.
  • He has attended events around volunteering and environmental matters.
  • He welcomes the newly elected councillors for the LHNCC area, and thanks former councillors.
  • He attended European Day and Trinity CC, and the Royal Scots Memorial Service in Rosebank Cemetery.

7.b Treasurer

  • D Tharby: current balance is £360·84.

8 Standing reports

8.a Planning

8.a.i 124 Salamander Street and 1-3 Salamander Yards

  • J Marlborough: there was an online consultation about this. LHNCC has submitted its comments, as has LLCC.
    • There are concerns about the size of such developments, their effects on local communities, and built-to-rent.

8.a.ii 139 Leith Walk (Old Tram Depot)

  • J Marlborough: LHNCC, among many others, has submitted objections, one in collaboration with LLCC and LCCC.

8.a.iii Seafield Project update

  • J Marlborough: I have circulated the documents in appendices 3 and 4.
  • N Tulloch:
    • Views expressed at a recent sounding board meeting are being collated by CEC officers.
    • I will advise when the documents are finished.
    • The finished versions of the documents will be put online by CEC, and copies made available at the libraries mentioned. People can submit their responses by email of at the libraries. Once master-planners have been appointed, in-person consultations will be held. I am unlikely to be a representative on the Project Board mentioned in the memorandum of understanding because other CCs involved are much closer to the proposals.
    • The next sounding board meeting is on 28 June, but this clashes with LHNCC’s AGM.

8.a.iv Other points

  • D Tharby: many planning applications still include conventional boilers. However, at least one nearby development will have heat-exchangers. LHNCC should maintain pressure on developers to use modern, eco-friendly technology.
    • J Marlborough: such technology could also include ‘green’ and ‘blue’ roofs. I have asked how relevant decisions are made. I am happy to distribute information on such technologies.

8.b Licensing

  • A Young: there are no applications that LHNCC should be concerned about.

8.c Transport

8.c.i Community Councils Together on Trams (CCTT)

  • J Marlborough: last week’s CCTT/TT meeting mostly covered the handover of completed tram-works to CEC. There was also discussion of traffic issues/TROs, related bus issues, Rennie’s Isle issues and problems around unhelpful signage.
    • A resident: heavy vehicles have been entering Rennie’s Isle for months due to inadequate signage.
    • J Marlborough: there are also issues with fencing near Stevedore Place. I’ve received no replies to my enquiries.
    • E Dick: I have had a positive meeting TT staff about trees on the tram route. I will circulate any relevant documents

8.c.ii Edinburgh Bus User’s Group

  • J Marlborough: EBUG AGM is due soon. It is currently Scottish Bus Week; I’m attending the relevant conference.
    • Action: JM to circulate relevant information

8.d Environment

8.d.i FOWLB

  • D Giles: work is progressing on Coallie Park, mostly via Water of Leith Conservation Trust.
    • FOWLB is undertaking monthly clean-ups.
    • A resident: there has been some movement on management of combined sewage outlets, of which there are 65 on Water of Leith (WoL). There had been concerns of SEPA/SW prioritisation of funding for maintenance, but the 8 CSOs on the WoL basins have been given priority 1 status. Without this, they would not be considered until 2027.
    • J Marlborough: the swans that were at Victoria Bridge have abandoned that nest, maybe due to other swans fighting them. Ducklings appear to have been abandoned.

8.e Heritage

8.e.i Leith Culture & Heritage Group

  • J Marlborough: there is much discussion about Custom House. There will be a consultation on its future. LLCC is also concerned about this: the House should be a locus for Leith’s culture and heritage but this seems to have been ignored. The heritage group was not informed about plans that have been presented to CEC.
    • Cllr McVey: the building is owned by CEC’s common good fund, and leased to SHBT, which operates the building, and is developing a business plan for it to help preserve it for the long term.

8.e.ii Other heritage points

  • E Dick: I am concerned about the barriers going up along the tram route, destroying dockland ‘open’ heritage and affecting listed areas. There are too many different styles.
    • Cllr McVey: I have acted on such heritage/placemaking issues, e.g. highlighting the unsuitability of planters being installed on Leith Walk. I will visit the area of barriers mentioned.
    • J Marlborough: the design for these barriers is not on TT website.

8.e.iii Cockburn Civic Trust

  • J Marlborough: I attended a recent meeting on short-term lets.
    • Action: JM to circulate presentations.

8.f Community

8.f.i Northeast Community Planning Partnership

  • D Tharby: the next meeting is now likely to be in August, before the city-wide partnership meets in September.
    • The Leith Neighbourhood Network is due to meet on 16 June (6pm)

8.f.ii Quintinshill – Memorial Service, Rosebank Cemetery 21/5/22 at 11.00am

  • J Marlborough: LHNCC laid a wreath at this well-attended event.

8.f.iii Lothian Buses – Bus 22

See above discussions (items 6, 8.c.i)

8.f.iv Heart of Newhaven – The Picnic in the Park

  • J Marlborough: this will be at Victoria Park, from 12.30pm-3.30pm, Sunday 19th More details on LHNCC website.

8.f.v Lord Provost’s Platinum Jubilee Street Party Fund 2022

  • J Marlborough: one group has applied for funding (after the closing date). JM has forwarded this to the fundholders, but has not yet received any response.
    • D Tharby: it seems that there were only a few applications to the fund from northeast Edinburgh community groups.

8.f.vi The availability of allotments – survey

  • J Marlborough: I have circulated the link to this survey. It seems there is a long waiting list for allotments.
    • A resident: it seems that CEC has been unable to improve waiting lists.

9 Residents’ Issues

9.a Rennie’s Isle – traffic

  • See above discussions

9.b Leith Victoria Swim Centre – CEC

  • J Marlborough: the over-60s sessions were been reduced to 45 minutes, including changing time, and have now been cancelled. There are no sessions for older people advertised on Edinburgh swimming-pool websites.
    • Cllr McVey: this may be due to COVID. Sessions for young people have also been cancelled.
    • Action: Cllr McVey to raise this with Edinburgh Leisure.

9.c Traffic Lights sequencing – Lindsay Place/Sandpiper Drive

  • J Marlborough: residents have asked for sequencing to be changed during school hours to give children longer to cross.
    • Action: JM to pursue this

9.d Leith Festival

  • D Giles: the Leith CCs will share a stall here. Volunteers from LHNCC are strongly encouraged.
    • D Tharby: the gazebo normally used seems to be missing, but will be found in time.

9.e Cycle-parking facilities

  • J Marlborough: a resident who does not have a garage has asked about previous trials for bike-sheds.
    • Cllr McVey: CEC has money for bike-sheds
    • Action: JM to forward the resident’s request, Cllr McVey to pursue this.

9.f Other matters

  • Action: LHNCC to publish information on young persons bus-passes. (Done: see LHNCC website)
  • Action: LHNCC to publish information on Scottish Fire and Rescue Service online consultation. (Done: see LHNCC website)

10 Edinburgh Association of Community Councils (EACC)

  • Action: D Tharby to attend EACC meeting on 26 May 2022.

11 AOCB

None

12 Date of next meeting (AGM/ordinary meeting)

Tuesday 28 June 2022

13 Date of next meeting

Tuesday 24 May 2022

14 Appendix 1: text of police report

14.a Breakdown of calls in north Leith/Newhaven area for May 2022 (stats for period 25/04-22/05/22)

  • 242 in total
  • 16 calls relating to public nuisance
  • 8 neighbour disputes
  • 15 calls of theft/housebreaking
  • 7 domestic-related calls
  • 10 calls of other violence
  • 3 incidents with hate motivation
  • 24 loud noise/music-related calls
  • 24 concern-for/missing person calls
  • 4 drug-related call

14.b Some notable actions/events/incidents

  • On 1st May, Leith community officers assisted with the Sikh parade celebrating Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan and attended the associated event at Pilrig Park. We were made to feel very welcome and enjoyed hearing about the religious traditions & practices.
  • On 1st May, Police received a number of calls to Great Junction Street about an ongoing assault. Police attended immediately and the injured male was traced nearby. He had sustained a minor injury but refused to engage with Police and left the locus of his own accord. A crime report was submitted with all proportionate enquiries carried out.
  • During the middle week of May, Leith community officers attended at Hermitage Park and St Mary’s primary schools to provide information and advice to pupils about online safety, bullying and hate crime.
  • Leith Community Officers have also been deployed at the Hearts-Rangers football match, Now Scotland demonstration, local government elections & count, May Day International Workers parade, Womens March parade and Scottish Football Cup Final.
  • Leith Community Police have been made aware of an issue involving injudicious parking at Rennie’s Isle. The council recently repainted the yellow lines as part of the adoption process, and all parking complaints regarding these lines should be referred to the council. If there is a vehicle actively causing an obstruction so that another vehicle is unable to pass at that particular time, then consideration can be given to contact the Police via 101 so that officers can attend, assess and (if necessary) arrange uplift.

14.c Some of the local issues we have been tackling

  • There has been a recent trend involving a group calling themselves Tyre Extinguishers, an environmental group against large SUV-style vehicles. There have been four nights of action to date in the Leith-Craigmillar area, although incidents have been reported across Edinburgh, the UK and Europe.
  • The group’s MO is to deflate one tyre on the car by placing a seed/lentil inside the tyre’s dustcap, which is then screwed back lightly. This compresses the valve and deflates the tyre once the perpetrator has left the scene. A leaflet is also placed on the vehicle’s windscreen explaining what the group is and their reasoning for taking such action.
  • Local community officers are taking an overview of all incidents in our area and are continuing to provide awareness & prevention advice to local residents in person and via flyer left with potential vehicle targets:

14.d Plans ahead

  • All Out Day Of Action (31st May) – focussing on the NL27 beat (incl. Cables Wynd & Newkirkgate) with engagement with local residents, shop keepers, licenced premises in the daytime with the assistance of CEC CCTV, Trading Standards & DVLA; and high-visibility patrols to disrupt antisocial behaviour & violence in Cables Wynd House during the evening.
  • Arrival of HMS Albion in Leith for the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations (1st June) – community officers will be meeting with the officers & crew ahead of a public-access event scheduled for 4th June.
  • Community officers will be conducting high-visibility patrols at Leith Links and Portobello beach over the summer months.

14.e About us

  • Local Area Commander: Chief Inspector Kieran Dougal
  • Leith Community Policing Team based at Leith Police Station:
    • Inspector Colin Fordyce
    • Sergeant Sam Rose
  • Your local Community Beat Officer for NL26:
    • Constable Chris Casselden
    • Plus 8 officers dedicated to community issues in Leith

14.e.i Contact us

15 Appendix 2: chair’s report

It has been quite an interesting month. Where the tram works uncovered part of the old sea wall near Ocean Terminal this has now been catalogued and the works moved on with the reopening of Lindsay Road perhaps the most significant for us. Still considerable chaos at the Foot of the Walk and Picardy Place but things seem to be progressing well over the whole route. Impending removal of our 22 bus service seems to be met with quite natural resistence and rightly so.

Taking a break from our consideration of Planning and Licensing matters I was invited to attend two online events co chaired by Edinburgh Voluntary Organisations Council and Volunteer Edinburgh. The first at lunchtime on May 4th gave an account of Edinburgh’s overal response to welcoming Ukrainian evacuees. It was interesting to hear of this combined operation from an organisation perspective and also from that of the volunteers themselves who have had to contend with flight delays and late arrivals during the night and perhaps things not ‘joined up’ as best they could. We wish this operation and those involved all the best.

May 5th saw our local Council elections although there are still matters of leadership and our Lord Provost to sort out at the time of writing. Our congratulations to all those candidates who were successful and commiserations to those who were unsuccessful. We welcome Katerina and say farewell and our thanks to Jim Campbell who has given his input to our meetings both in person and on line from time to time.

May 7th I attended a small ceremony to mark European Day at the Customs House. Ben Macpherson cut a ribbon to herald the start of a number of European walks and was joined by Mark Lazarowicz and a small group of Edinburgh European group members. I did nt join the walk up Calton Hill on May 9th, the official European Day, as it was my birthday tea that afternoon.

May 9th I attended Trinity Community Council as I have been doing for some time now.

Lunchtime May 12th I attended the second online event organised by EVOC, a group established as the Edinburgh Communities Climate Action Forum. This was attended by over 50 individuals with a main focus through a number of ‘break out groups’ on Edinburgh 2030 and the practicalities of such things as safe cycle routes and pedestrian access, public transport in general, installing as retrofit heat exchangers on tenement property and electric vehicle charging arrangements. Carbon neutrality is seems is still some way off. The goal remains quite clear, what stands in the way may be more difficult to overcome than we thought.

On Saturday 21st May Jennifer Marlborough and I attended the Royal Scots Memorial Service in Rosebank Cemetary conducted by Rev Iain May Chaplain, Royal Scots Association and Minister, South Leith Parish Church. A wreath was laid on behalf of LHNCC as we have done for many years now and it was good to see such a good attendance of servicemen and women, both current and retired, and our local sea cadets who formed an escort for the assembled party. A moment to reflect on what was and still is the worst rail disaster in the whole UK.

Out and about, electric charging points now erected but not yet operational in Sherrif Brae, cruise ships now regularly calling at Newhaven and our own Ocean Terminal and the sunshine on Leith welcoming many summer visitors to our cafes and bars.

Restrictions on wearing face coverings now lifted, but still advisory at least when on public transport, with still some caution we in Leith Persevere as always.

Stay well, Stay Safe and as always make time for Leith.

Douglas Tharby, Chair. May 2022

16 Appendix 3: Seafield Development Community Engagement, May 2022

16.a Introduction

The City of Edinburgh Council are working with Craigentinny and Duddingston, Portobello, Leith Harbour and Newhaven, and Leith Links Community Councils to commission a team of designers to develop a masterplan for the Seafield Development area as identified in the Proposed City Plan 2030.

The Council and community will lead this process and ensure that the opportunity this represents for existing communities is fully realised. We aim to ensure that development proceeds in a coordinated way.

We are currently in the process of appointing a team of consultants to prepare the masterplan. We hope to have them on board within the next month. They will then work to develop a plan.

In advance of any design work starting we would like to gather the thoughts and aspirations of the community so that we can provide a clear starting point for the design team.

16.b Background

The City Plan 2030 – Choices Document identified Seafield as a potential development area and following consultation the site is now zoned in the Proposed Plan for this purpose. The development principles for the area require that the redevelopment be a housing led mixed used urban extension. As part of the housing development and it should also contain other uses such as workspaces, shops, supporting services and recreational facilities. Good examples of such areas can be seen in nearby Leith and Portobello.

01 www.Edinburgh.gov.uk/cityplan2030

City Plan 2030 identifies the following key principles to guide development

· A housing–led mixed use urban extension with a sense of community that can connect with neighbouring areas and the wider city.

· Appropriate mass, scale, height and layout of new development, having regard to views to it from the Firth of Forth.

· Ensure all homes are adequately served by play facilities and have access to open space in line with the Council’s Open Space Strategy and proposal BGN57 (Seafield – Play facilities and Open Space).

· Deliver a SUDS solution to serve both the site and surrounding area in line with Proposal BGN9 (Seafield – Strategic SuDS)

02
· Provision of sustainable travel infrastructure, including where possible use of existing rail infrastructure:

o Mobility Hub.

o Edinburgh Promenade upgrade and safe connections and safe crossing of Seafield Road East.

o New active travel route: City Centre along Portobello Road/London Road.

o New Active Travel Route: Along Seafield Road and connection to Craigentinny Avenue via Fillyside.

o New Active Travel Route: Along Seafield Road and Portobello High Street.

o Active Travel connections through Harry Lauder Junction.

o New public transport route: Seafield Road to Leith.

o Provide or contribute towards education, and healthcare infrastructure and community facilities.

03

16.c Community Involvement: Three key stages

As previously mentioned this work is being carried out in partnership between City of Edinburgh Council and Local Community Councils. This will mean that community representatives are steering the project as much as Council officials.

CEC Planning Committee will be asked to endorse the Masterplan once it has prepared.

We envisage there being three key stages at which wider community participation will be sought. These are as follows.

Call for Ideas

We are at the ‘Call for ideas’ stage and are looking to gather views on how the site could be developed having regard to the direction set in the proposed City Plan 2030.

The following slides will ask a series of questions to help us gain a greater understanding of the communities aspirations for the area and help us identify some of the key issues that the masterplan will need to address.

16.d A development that addresses local needs

Given the scale of the site, the development opportunities at Seafield are significant. Furthermore, there is opportunity to integrate the development within the wider area contributing to a 20 minute neighbourhood.

Given what you know about the local area and its needs, what would you like to see delivered as part of this development?

04

16.e A Connected development

The site is in close proximity to well established communities. However, there is an opportunity to improve links to the surrounding communities as the area is redeveloped.

Where are the key locations where accessibility could be improved and what modes of transport need to be improved?

05
06

There are a number of different development styles in the area, ranging from new development to bungalows and tenements.

This site is very special given its proximity to the sea although the location also brings a number of challenges, in particular how development relates to the sea and either provides for or allows for future coastal defence or adaption measures.

We would like to hear your thoughts on what form the development should take in terms of building height and layout. What are the important existing features that you would like to see preserved or improved?

16.f Giving us your thoughts

At this stage in the process, you can provide us with your views in the following ways:

Comments boxes can be found in the following libraries:

Portobello Library

14 Rosefield Avenue

Portobello

EH15 1AU

Leith Library

28-30 Ferry Road

Leith

EH6 4AE

16.g Next steps

We will take all the feedback from the ‘Call for Ideas’ stage and provide it to the masterplan team so that they can analyse the it and start thinking about how it can be translated into a masterplan.

Thereafter the programme is as follows:

07

16.h Discussion Points

Given what you know about the local area and its needs, what would you like to see delivered as part of this development?

Where are the key locations where accessibility could be improved and what modes of transport need to be improved?

We would like to hear your thoughts on what form the development should take in terms of building height and layout. What are the important existing features that you would like to see preserved or improved?

08

17 Appendix 4: draft memorandum of understanding

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

Seafield Masterplan Project Board

This Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) is entered into by the following (the “Parties”)

  1. The City of Edinburgh Council, [SECTION] a local authority constituted under the Local Government etc (Scotland) Act 1994, and having its principal place of business at Waverley Court, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh EH8 8BG (“CEC”),
  2. Craigentinny and Meadowbank Community Council, a community council constituted under the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and having its principal place of business at [ ADDRESS ]
  3. Portobello Community Council, a community council constituted under the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and having its principal place of business at 15 Rosefield Avenue, Portobello, EH15 1AU [correct?]
  4. Leith Links Community Council, a community council constituted under the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and having its principal place of business at [ ADDRESS ]
  5. Leith Harbour/Newhaven Community Council, a community council constituted under the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973 and having its principal place of business at [ ADDRESS ]

WHEREAS

The City of Edinburgh Council is seeking to appoint a consultant (the “Consultant”) to prepare a masterplan for the development of the Seafield Regeneration Area (the “SRA”) (the “Masterplan”) of Edinburgh over the next 10-15 years.

The Masterplan will be a strategic document that will bridge the gap between the Edinburgh City Plan and the Seafield Place Brief (which set out high level principles for the development of the SRA) and detailed designs for individual plots. It will be utilised by CEC to guide investment decisions in the SRA and to assess development proposals brought forward by third parties. The Seafield Masterplan will comprise two elements: A Development Framework and a Delivery Plan.

CEC are committed to ensuring that the local community play a positive role in the regeneration of the Seafield Area.

All outputs and deliverables produced by the Consultant will be reviewed by a Project Board comprising officers and representatives of the Parties and, where relevant, other stakeholders.

The Consultant will be required to provide monthly progress reports to the Project Board along with weekly updates.

CEC is carrying out initial engagement with the community on their aspirations for the regeneration of Seafield. Thereafter, CEC shall provide the Consultant a paper summarising the outputs of this engagement to help inform the preparation of the Development Framework

THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE

Status of the MOU

  1. This MOU is not intended to be legally binding or give rise to contractual rights and obligations between the Parties. It is the Parties’ intentions that this MOU is a record of the understanding and intention to cooperate between the parties at this time.

Terms of Agreement

  1. Information and data shared between the Parties shall be treated in the strictest confidence and not copied, removed or disseminated other than with the express written permission of CEC.
  2. The Parties shall share relevant information in relation to [details/examples]
  3. The Project Board shall comprising the following representatives:

a)

b)

c)

  1. The Project Board shall meet [ details ]
  2. [Quorum details]
  3. Information shall be shared via [ details ]
  4. Decisions or resolutions of the Project Board shall not be legally binding upon any of the Parties, their partners or employees.

Cooperation

  1. Both parties will:
  • work together to ensure the successful development and completion of the Masterplan and SRA project.
  • will work together to ensure compliance with best practice and any legal and audit requirements as may be relevant.

Terms and Termination

  1. This MOU shall come into effect on the last date of signature by the Parties and shall expire on completion of the SRA development or earlier if confirmed in writing by CEC.

Governing Law and Jurisdiction

  1. All negotiations and any legal agreements prepared in connection with this MOU and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of Scotland.

Agreement

Each party hereby confirms its agreement to the terms contained in this MOU

Signed on behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council [ ] Section

by …………………………….. (Print Name) …………………………………… (Signature)

on …………………………….. (Date)

Signed on behalf of the Craigentinny and Meadowbank Community Council

by …………………………….. (Print Name) …………………………………… (Signature)

on …………………………….. (Date)

Signed on behalf of the Portobello Community Council

by …………………………….. (Print Name) …………………………………… (Signature)

on …………………………….. (Date)

Signed on behalf of the Leith Links Community Council

by …………………………….. (Print Name) …………………………………… (Signature)

on …………………………….. (Date)

Signed on behalf of the Leith Harbour/Newhaven Community Council

by …………………………….. (Print Name) …………………………………… (Signature)

on …………………………….. (Date)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.