(adapted from a communication from the Scottish Government, vis the Improvement Service. If there any questions about the consultation, please contact UOGSEAConsultation@gov.scot)
The Scottish Government is currently finalising its policy position on the development of unconventional oil and gas in Scotland.
As part of that process the Scottish Government is inviting views on the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and partial Business, Regulatory Impact Assessment (BRIA) of their preferred policy position, that the Scottish Government does not support the development of unconventional oil and gas in Scotland.
These assessments are necessary before the policy position can be finalised and are the latest steps in the approach that the Scottish Government has adopted on this issue.
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 March 2018 at 7.00pm
Actions and decisions are red italic underlined. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item.
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 March at 7.00pm
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police report
- Reports: secretary and treasurer
- Councillors’, MSP’s, MP’s reports
- Planning update
- Skyliner, Ocean Drive, 18/00846/FUL – LHNCC response
- Great Junction Street – 17/05415/FUL – LHNCC response
- Planning Application, 18/01154/PAN – Baltic Street. Public Consultation
- Leith Chooses – Results Wednesday 21 March 2018
- EDLP Briefing Spring 2018 – NE Locality Office, Wednesday 21 March
- Edinburgh Trams Information event – Leith Library, Thursday 22 March
- Your Scottish Parliament is coming to Leith to hear what you think about human rights and the Scottish Parliament. Focus Group – South Leith Parish Church Halls on Monday, 26 March, between 12.30pm and 2.30 pm
- Victoria Primary School – Gala Day, Saturday 26 May
- New Victoria Primary School – Initial Design Concepts
- OneCity Trust open for grant applications – grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 available
- Community Council training event – Tuesday 27 February 2018 – feedback
- Leith Festival Gala Day: Saturday 9 June 2018 – Application forms available for stall
- LRT Transport to Western General hospital – update
- LHNCC Newsletter
- Edinburgh Tram Update – current plans and following this with an open question and answer session. LHNCC meeting 24 April 2018
- Edinburgh Remakery
- Visit to SS Explorer- email sent requesting suggested available dates
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 24 April 2018