(LHNCC apologises that these are published later than usual. This was due to LHNCC not meeting in December, and the minutes secretary being away in January.)
Minutes of the Leith Harbour and Newhaven Community Council ordinary meeting, held at Leith Community Centre on Tuesday 27 November 2018 at 6.30pm
Actions and decisions are red italics. Nem con means that no-one spoke or voted against an item. Continue reading
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 November at 6.30pm
- Introductions and apologies for absence
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer
- Councillors’, MSPs’ and MP’s reports
- Planning update
Please see also briefing document circulated separately.
Details for all local applications are available on LHNCC planning web-page.
- 1-5 Baltic Street: 18/07468/PAN
- Bath Road (Salamander Street)18/08206/FUL
- Great Junction Street: 17/05415/FUL
- (Coatfield Lane & Giles Street): 18/08051/FUL
- Western Harbour Waterfront: 09/00165/OUT
- CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams)
Please see response to second trams consultation on LHNCC website.
- Local events & feedback
Details available on LHNCC’s Event web-page.
- Victoria Primary School Christmas Lights
- Leith Chooses Launch – Information circulated
- WW1 Commemoration (10/11/18) & Leith Remembrance Service 11/11/18
- CEC Consultations
Please see also CEC consultation hub and LHNCC’s other work web-page.
- Planning for Change, Delivering Services 2019-2023, closing date 7/12/19
- CEC Proposal for a Transient Visitor Levy/Tourist Tax within the City. closing date10/12/18
- Common Good Register, closing date 31/12/18
- NE Neighbourhood Partnership: Group exercise to help us understand how people think we should spend and invest in Council Services. Information circulated.
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership Agenda Planning Meeting, 6.00pm, Monday, 3 December 2018, Nelson Hall, McDonald Road Library
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 22 January 2019