Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 November at 6.30pm
- Introductions and apologies for absence
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer
- Councillors’, MSPs’ and MP’s reports
- Planning update
Please see also briefing document circulated separately.
Details for all local applications are available on LHNCC planning web-page.
- 1-5 Baltic Street: 18/07468/PAN
- Bath Road (Salamander Street)18/08206/FUL
- Great Junction Street: 17/05415/FUL
- (Coatfield Lane & Giles Street): 18/08051/FUL
- Western Harbour Waterfront: 09/00165/OUT
- CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams)
Please see response to second trams consultation on LHNCC website.
- Local events & feedback
Details available on LHNCC’s Event web-page.
- Victoria Primary School Christmas Lights
- Leith Chooses Launch – Information circulated
- WW1 Commemoration (10/11/18) & Leith Remembrance Service 11/11/18
- CEC Consultations
Please see also CEC consultation hub and LHNCC’s other work web-page.
- Planning for Change, Delivering Services 2019-2023, closing date 7/12/19
- CEC Proposal for a Transient Visitor Levy/Tourist Tax within the City. closing date10/12/18
- Common Good Register, closing date 31/12/18
- NE Neighbourhood Partnership: Group exercise to help us understand how people think we should spend and invest in Council Services. Information circulated.
- Leith Neighbourhood Partnership Agenda Planning Meeting, 6.00pm, Monday, 3 December 2018, Nelson Hall, McDonald Road Library
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 22 January 2019