Given the unusual nature of the circumstances we are in, we are doing our best for the Community Council and also the best in our responsibility to deliver upon our commitment to the community which we serve.
Because LHNCC is currently learning how to conduct meetings online, this will be a members-only ‘discussion’ meeting.
- LHNCC welcomes public input in advance via the website contact-form at https://lhncc.org.uk/contact-us/.
- Public input is equally welcome at any time after the meeting.
LHNCC is aware that online meetings exclude those who cannot access them, whatever the reason. However, this is the best it can offer under the current circumstances.
We would also like to thank all the valiant people who are providing essential services across all sectors in our community and beyond.
Agenda: Tuesday 26 May, 7pm
- Introductions, apologies
- Declaration of interests
- Notes of April 2020 meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report tbc
- Reports from Councillors and elected representatives
- Chair, Secretary, Treasurer reports
- Standing reports
- 106-162 Leith Walk/Stead’s Place (20/01447/PAN)
- 57 Tower Street/5 Bath Road (20/01313/FUL)
- Trams/CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams) – next Meeting 28 May
- EBUG (Edinburgh Bus Users’ Group) – CEC traffic measures: Creating Safe space for walking and cycling
- Edinburgh World Heritage in Conservation (virtual) – discussion ‘Is Edinburgh’s architecture at the dawn of a ‘New Golden Age’? (7 May 2020). Tbc Next meeting with Politicians and CEC leader.
- Heart of Newhaven
- Neighbourhood Networks
- Date of next meeting/AGM: Tuesday 23 June tbc
Zoom meeting guide
- Many of you will be familiar with Zoom – but if not I hope this will help. Any queries please do ask beforehand.
- During the meeting your audio and video will be turned off. If you have any technical difficulties, please use the ‘chat’ function.
- We shall answer questions at the end of each item and will have an AOB session at the end of the meeting.
- To ask a question on an agenda item, please type your question into the ‘chat’ function. Questions will be selected by the chair and you will have your audio and video switched on by the host.
- If you wish to add to a point made in the question and answer session at the end, please click ‘participants’ and raise your hand. If selected, we will activate your audio.