(with apologies for posting this so late)
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 February at 7.00pm
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police report
- Presentation (7.30 approx.): Rory Garriock, CEC Community Engagement Manager, Tram Pre-consultation update.
- Reports: Secretary and Treasurer
- Councillors’, MSP’s, MP’s reports
- Planning update
- Planning Information, with direct access to relevant CEC Planning Applications, now available on LHNCC website
- Leith Chooses – Voting Saturday 3 March 2018
- ELDP Community Briefing Spring 2018 sessions
Venue: NE Locality Office, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, EH16 4DS
Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Time: 5pm – 6.30pm
light refreshments will be served from 4.45pm.
Contact: Judith Fordham, Development Plan Support Officer:
Tel. No: 0131 529 4692
- LHNCC Newsletter
- Request from Fiona Marks re Bollards in Melrose Drive
- Request from Noel Spencer who is in the process of setting up a non-profit community Art/Print hub in Leith called Bare Branding, an open access hub based on sharing similar to Leith Tool Library. Looking for premises and investment.
- Request from Denise Young, a Community and Engagement Development Worker for the RVS who is helping volunteers within the Leith area to set up a new book group for older people.
- d) Visit to SS Explorer-tbc
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 27 March 2018