Given the unusual nature of the circumstances we are in, we are doing our best for the Community Council and also the best in our responsibility to deliver upon our commitment to the community which we serve.
Because LHNCC is currently learning how to conduct meetings online, this will be a members-only ‘discussion’ meeting.
- LHNCC welcomes public input in advance via the website contact-form at https://lhncc.org.uk/contact-us/.
- Public input is equally welcome at any time after the meeting.
LHNCC is aware that online meetings exclude those who cannot access them, whatever the reason. However, this is the best it can offer under the current circumstances.
We would also like to thank all the valiant people who are providing essential services across all sectors in our community and beyond.
- Introductions, apologies
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of February 2020 meeting
- Matters arising
- Police Report tbc
- Report from Councillors
- Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and tbc Vice Chair reports
- Standing reports
- 20/01447/PAN (SCHEME): 106 – 162 Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH6 5DX
- 20/01313/FUL: 57 Tower Street – 1 Bath Road, Edinburgh EH6 8BB
- Letter in response to CEC circular reporting on changes relating to Coronavirus
- Feedback from Cockburn Society Civic Trust meeting
- Scottish Government letter from Chief Planner – circulated to members
- Trams/CCTT (Community Councils Together on Trams) – tbc Meeting 30 April
- EBUG (Edinburgh Bus Users’ Group) – Tbc Meeting with Lothian Buses 30th April
- Update on Steel Shed
- Leith Festival Gala Day – Saturday 30 May 2020 tbc
- Choices for City Plan 2030 and City Mobilty Plan consultations – closing date extended to 30 April 2020
- Neighbourhood Networks