(adapted from a document from the Scottish Government)
There are many ways for people to contribute. The programme includes
- Call for Ideas: Between January and March 2020, the Scottish Government (SG) will have an open call for ideas. SG will be particularly interested in responses to a series of questions we have developed to help frame discussions.
- NPF4 Scotplan 2050 Roadshow: SG is organising a programme of events across the country to give people the opportunity to consider key questions on the NPF. The events will be informal and participative. The programme will be set out on www.transformingplanning.scot.
- Meetings, seminars and conferences: SG will look to respond positively to requests for attendance at events to inform and involve stakeholders in developing the scope and content of NPF4
- Community Grant Scheme: SG will support communities to engage locally through a small grants scheme to assist them in considering the scope and format of NPF4.
- Resource pack: To help facilitate discussion, SG will provide materials pitched at a range of audiences to help people engage.
You can read the full document (PDF) by clicking here: programme-for-engagement-final-for-web-jan-2020