LHNCC’s October meeting will be online, via Zoom. Register via Eventbrite to join us: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leith-harbour-newhaven-community-council-october-meeting-tickets-125793643173.
The agenda will become available on https://lhncc.org.uk/meeting-papers, as soon as it’s ready. We will also email it to voting members, ex-officio members and those who register via Eventbrite. (We’ll also send out draft minutes of the October AGM and ordinary meeting.)
- We will email the Zoom details to those who register.
- We do this manually, so these emails won’t be instantaneous.
- The Zoom link will be open from 18:45, so people can connect, say ‘hello’ etc.
- There will be a waiting-room, but we will admit you as quickly as possible.
- The actual meeting will begin at 19:00.
- At that point all but the chair, secretary and meeting-host will be muted. Please raise your electronic hands, use chat or (last resort) gesticulate to speak.
- Use of ‘chat’ to discuss issues and raise points is welcome.
- The meeting will be Zoom-recorded on the minutes secretary’s computer to enable creation of accurate minutes.
- This recording will not leave the minutes secretary’s computer.