Community Consultation Website & Digital Exhibition: Salamander Street/Bath Road
Text from the advertising flyer sent to LHNCC:
Land at Salamander Street/Bath Road, Leith Community Consultation Website & Digital Exhibition
Due to ongoing developments surrounding the COVID-19 virus and social-distancing measures, the Scottish Government has issued guidance encouraging developers to use online or digital methods of engagement whilst public gatherings are prohibited.
- At our dedicated website – www.salamanderstreet.scot.
- An unmanned wall mounted exhibition will be available to view at Precision Removals and Storage, 67 Salamander Street, Leith Edinburgh EH6 7JZ
- Copies of the exhibition materials can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at this number (0131) 202 3259
- The website goes live from 1st October 2020.
- Exhibition proposals will be available from 8th October 2020.
- To provide you with information on the emerging redevelopment proposals and seek your input and ideas for the site, informing the basis of our future planning application for the land at Salamander Street/Bath Road, Leith EH6 6JZ.