The Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA) has recently published its Forth Estuary Local Plan District. It states that ‘3,300 residential properties and 480 non-residential properties [in the Water of Leith catchment area] are at a medium likelihood of flooding from one or more sources’.
There is a consultation on the plans for the Water of Leith catchment area at https://frm-scotland.org.uk/frmp/ph2_forth-estuary-lpd-10-draft-flood-risk-mana/
Click to obtain relevant documents:
- Forth Estuary Coastal Flooding Document (1.1MB PDF)
- Forth Estuary Flood Dev Plan 10_con_red2 (22MB PDF)
- Flood Risk Management Planning in Scotland (website)
- Forth Estuary draft flood risk management plans (section of FRMPiS website)
- Water of Leith catchment area plans and questionnaire (subsection of Forth Estuary web pages)