The next LHNCC meeting will be on Tuesday 24 May, at 6:30pm.
- This will be an online public meeting, via Microsoft Teams.
- Registration is via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leith-harbour-newhaven-community-council-may-2022-meeting-tickets-335968188897
- LHNCC welcomes public input in advance via the website contact-form at https://lhncc.org.uk/contact-us, or by email to email@example.com.
- Public input is equally welcome at any time after the meeting.
- An agenda will be circulated in due course, both by email and via a post on this website.
LHNCC is aware that online meetings exclude those who cannot access them, whatever the reason. However, this is the best it can offer under the current circumstances.
Further meeting dates, coronavirus permitting, are 6:30pm to 8:30pm on the fourth Tuesday of each month.