(adapted from an email from EVOC)
EVOC is hosting a Funding Fair on Wed, 11 March 2020 from 2 – 6pm.
Free and open to organisations of all sizes, the fair will include:
- stalls from funding providers across Scotland and the UK providing information and advice on their opportunities
- 10 minute funding surgeries with a select number of funders – perfect if you have a specific project in mind as you’ll have the opportunity for a more in-depth chat.
- free training session from The Robertson Trust on writing grant applications.
- free Training session from The Charity Bank on social investment – if you want to know more about how loans to charities and social enterprises work, this is for you!
- get to know your local Third Sector Interface: EVOC, Volunteer Edinburgh, and Edinburgh Social Enterprise will be there to let you know what support is available to your organisation
- an opportunity to network and meet other trustees and voluntary sector colleagues from across Edinburgh!
Funders confirmed so far:
- Bank of Scotland Foundation
- BBC Children in Need
- Cattanach Trust (stand and surgeries)
- Charity Bank (stand and free training session)
- Community Shares Scotland (stand and surgeries)
- Corra Foundation
- Edinburgh University: Edinburgh Local grants
- Funding Scotland
- National Lottery Community Fund (stand and surgeries)
- Paths for All
- RBS Social & Community Capital
- Robertson Trust (free training session)
Please note: Sign up for training and funding surgeries will be on the day on a first come basis. Spaces are limited so please arrive on time if you wish to guarantee a place!
Ground Floor Meeting Space
525 Ferry Road
There are excellent bus links to the office and we would encourage you to use these or cycle. For those who need to bring a car, there are some spaces available in the car park outside the building.
For bus details see our website: https://www.evoc.org.uk/contact-us/