(adapted from an email from Edinburgh Council)
The Edinburgh Partnership is carrying out a consultation on improving community planning governance arrangements in the city following a period of review.The consultation is asking your views on:
- How communities and community groups can more effectively influence decisions about their communities.
- How the governance arrangements can be improved to:
- make it clear how decisions are made, and who is making them, by improving the groups and structures involved
- make partnership working stronger
- make better connections between the different levels of the partnership working in the city.
The consultation is now open and can be accessed using the following link: Consultation link.
You can also take part in this consultation by using the attached word document. It comes with supporting documentation and an equalities monitoring form. The completed word document should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned by post to:
View original post 46 more words