24 April 12:00 pm, Leith Community Education Centre, 12a New Kirkgate Leith EH6 6AD
To book a place, contact Meiko on 07974 881186 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Edinburgh Council has prepared draft Supplementary Guidance on Heat Opportunities Mapping. This sets out potential opportunities for establishing district heat networks within the context of the Local Development Plan.
You can view the draft Supplementary Guidance online at http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/supplementaryguidance or through the Council’s Consultation Hub: consultationhub.edinburgh.gov.uk/sfc/heat-supplementary-guidance.
The consultation begins on Thursday 29 March 2018 and closes on Thursday 10 May 2018. All response should be submitted via the Consultation Hub.
If you have any queries about the draft guidance, then please contact Lynne McMenemy of CEC by email: email@example.com or telephone 0131 529 2485.
Lynne McMenemy|Planning Officer|Development Plan team|Place Directorate|The City of Edinburgh Council |Waverley Court, Level G3, 4 East Market Street, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG|Tel 0131 529 firstname.lastname@example.org|www.edinburgh.gov.uk
Shore Room, Leith Community Education Centre, Newkirkgate
Tuesday 27 March at 7.00pm
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Matters arising
- Police report
- Reports: secretary and treasurer
- Councillors’, MSP’s, MP’s reports
- Planning update
- Skyliner, Ocean Drive, 18/00846/FUL – LHNCC response
- Great Junction Street – 17/05415/FUL – LHNCC response
- Planning Application, 18/01154/PAN – Baltic Street. Public Consultation
- Leith Chooses – Results Wednesday 21 March 2018
- EDLP Briefing Spring 2018 – NE Locality Office, Wednesday 21 March
- Edinburgh Trams Information event – Leith Library, Thursday 22 March
- Your Scottish Parliament is coming to Leith to hear what you think about human rights and the Scottish Parliament. Focus Group – South Leith Parish Church Halls on Monday, 26 March, between 12.30pm and 2.30 pm
- Victoria Primary School – Gala Day, Saturday 26 May
- New Victoria Primary School – Initial Design Concepts
- OneCity Trust open for grant applications – grants of between £5,000 and £10,000 available
- Community Council training event – Tuesday 27 February 2018 – feedback
- Leith Festival Gala Day: Saturday 9 June 2018 – Application forms available for stall
- LRT Transport to Western General hospital – update
- LHNCC Newsletter
- Edinburgh Tram Update – current plans and following this with an open question and answer session. LHNCC meeting 24 April 2018
- Edinburgh Remakery
- Visit to SS Explorer- email sent requesting suggested available dates
- Date of next meeting: Tuesday 24 April 2018
(adapted from an email from EMA Architecture + Design Limited)
Proposed residential development with commerciaal units and associated landscape, drainage, roads and infastructure on behalf of BDW Trading limited.
Please click the thumbnails to see full PDFs of the PAN submission (9 March) for the above project. The application has been submitted on behalf of BDW Trading Limited and please note we have a public event scheduled with the dates / located below;
Location – Leith Public Library
Date – Wednesday 9th of May 2018
Time – 3pm till 7:30pm
|PAN notice||site map|
In the short term, further information may be available from James Fraser of EMA.
for EMA Architecture + Design Limited
(The following is reproduced verbatim from an email from Edinburgh Council, via email@example.com. It does not represent LHNCC’s policy in any way.)
Beginning 19 March, the City of Edinburgh Council will undertake six weeks of public consultation and engagement on taking Edinburgh Trams to Newhaven. This will provide the public, local business and stakeholders with general information on the project, specific details around traffic management during construction and the proposed permanent design. We will also outline our current proposals on how we aim to support local business during the construction period.
During consultation your views will be sought on traffic management and phasing. This includes proposals for the closure of Leith Walk to all northbound traffic, with a single city-bound lane remaining open and the phased closure and reopening of Constitution Street. Work in these areas is expected to last for up to 18 months. Continue reading
The applications are now in, and we are getting ready for voting!
You can come along on Saturday 3rd March (voting 12.00 noon – 3.00 p.m.) to the Leith Community Centre, Kirkgate, and vote in person. This is much the best way to vote because it will be sociable and really good fun! You can meet the applicants, hear / chat informally about all the great projects on offer, and then cast your votes for your favourites. We have free food and refreshments, and face-painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling, so that all the family can enjoy the day out. And if you come along and vote in person, you also get a bonus online vote.
From 3rd March, for a week, you can vote online.
You need a unique Voter ID number in order to log in and vote. You can get a card with a voter ID number from the Leith Library, the MacDonald Road Library, or from any of the £eith Chooses team (who will be out and about all week in various locations and also at Voter Support Sessions, see below).
Week beginning 5th March 2018, voter support sessions will be held as follows:
Mondays: Leith Library, Ferry Road, 12-2 pm and 5-7 pm
Tuesdays; McDonald Road Library, 12-2 pm and 5-7 pm
Wednesdays; Leith Community Centre, 12-2 pm (Persevere Room) and 5-7 pm (Cafe)
Thursdays: The Hub, Restalrig Road, 12-2 pm only. Friday and Weekend – out and about around Leith (details later)
For further information: http://www.leithchooses.net