||Albert Dock (Stevedore Place)
||Forth Ports Ltd
||Replacement of listed bollard and chains with fencing at dock adjacent to Stevedore Place
- New FUL and LBC planning applications submitted
- Awaiting assessment
- Work completed over Christmas and New Year holidays without planning permission
- Permission for both refused 10/2/21 Response from CEC officer handling Local Review case – who confirmed that this will now allow the applicant the opportunity to decide how they wish to proceed. If the matter does move to appeal then we will place the matter on hold and await the outcome.
||Closing date for response 29/1/21
||Planning group recommends objection
||Forth Ports wish to block access to dockside for safety reasons.
- Work carried out in breach of the planning process and listed building consent.
- Listed structures altered without due process.
- Modern fencing panels not appropriate for listed Albert Dock/Shore Conservation area.
- No community consultation on design.
|Actions by LHNCC
- Draft letter of objection for consideration by LHNCC
- Letter of objection sent for both applications 29/1/21
- Contacted Officer Local Review Body, reported above
||Strong objections from local residents and community
||Daniel Lodge: email@example.com
page last updated 2021_01_26