Click this link to see our newsletter archive.
Information for community councillors
This section contain (links to) information that could be useful to community councillors.
The first set is materials from a training session for community councillors, held on 18 January 2014. Some of these are currently scans, and hence not searchable.
- Frequently-asked questions about CCs
- map of Edinburgh CCs
- contact details for CC buddies
- CC Guidance Notes 2014
- CC office bearers (January 2014)
- The planning concordat between Edinburgh council, Edinburgh chamber of commerce and the Edinburgh association of CCs
- Some information about the Edinburgh association of CCs
- Edinburgh Council decision-making structure 2014
- information about the City Centre and Leith neighbourhood team
There are more resources on Edinburgh Council’s website. Edinburgh Association of Community Councils also has a website. The Scottish Government also hosts some information. Finally, the Edinburgh Neighbourhood Partnership website explains how they work – and has a section about local community plans.